What is the easiest thing to make for dinner?
- Oven-Baked French Bread Pizzas.
- Easiest One-Pot Beef with Broccoli.
- Black Bean–Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
- Instant Pot Veggie-Packed Mac ‘n’ Cheese.
- Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies.
- Upgraded Ramen.
- Vegan Chickpea Shakshuka.
- Pesto Chicken Bake.
What is the most filling meal?
These types of foods tend to score high on a scale called the satiety index.
Boiled Potatoes. Potatoes have been demonized in the past, but are actually very healthy and nutritious.
Eggs. Eggs are incredibly healthy and nutrient-dense.
What is the fastest food to cook?
Zucchini Pasta with Vegan Cashew-Basil Pesto.
Veggie Fried Rice.
Spicy Cilantro Shrimp with Honey-Lime Dipping Sauce.
Broccoli and Parmesan Soup.
Pan-Roasted Salmon with Arugula and Avocado Salad.
Quick and Easy Black Beans and Rice.
What are the common dinners?
No need to go out for stir-fry anymore; this hearty meal is a wallet- and waistline-friendly!
- Shrimp & Snap Pea Stir-Fry
- Pesto Tortellini Salad
- Tofu Coconut Curry
- Slow-Cooker Beef & Potato Stew
- Sweet Potato Enchiladas
- Teriyaki Chicken & Pineapple Rice
- Pan-Seared Sirloin Tips with Goat Cheese Potatoes